Did you know which oil should you be having?
1) Oil is always a mix of different types of fat
2) Scientists are divided on the health impact of saturated fat on heart health. We suggest it is better to keep the intake below 10% of the total calorie intake
3) Unsaturated fat is heart-healthy. It can be mono or poly
4) Among polyunsaturated fat, Omega 3 type is anti-inflammatory, while omega 6 is pro-inflammatory
5) For deep frying and cooking at high temp, always use saturated fat
6) Unsaturated can turn into dangerous transfat at high heat
As a thumb rule, ALWAYS keep the oil intake low – irrespective of whichever oil it is!
Published : email@example.com - 05/23/2020
Oil & fat types!
Did you know which oil should you be having? 1) Oil is always a mix of different types of fat 2) Scientists are divided on the health impact of saturated…
What is clean eating? Is clean eating a myth?
Latest buzz word among the health conscious people is – “Clean Eating” What exactly is clean eating? Will clean eating help you to become healthy and fit? Clean eating, in…
Corona causing anxiety & depression?
“Where ever you go, I’m there – Gadha Jam!” All malayalees are familiar with the above movie dialogue, from the famous Mohanlal movie – “Vandanam” Well, Corona seem to…